Saturday, October 27, 2012

I miss my old hair :(

well..hello everybody...its been a very longgggg time since i write on this blog....
actually i didn't expect that i still have this blog...hahaha...
i thought i had already delete this blog...ohhh...such forgetfull girl...
well...actually i'm a little upset..huhu...
i miss my long hair...
why i cut my hair shot???
WHYYY????
i just look like an aunty with this short hair...
this haircut makes me look more chubby..huhu

My short hair :(




 I'm so stupiddd...hmmmm
everyday i look at the mirror and measure how long my hair has grow day by day...hahaha....
crazy huh...
Oh God please return my hair back...
i need it nowwww...
i promise that i will never cut my hair short again...
hmmm...
WORSE HAIR AND DECISON EVERRRR!!!


my long hair :(



 p/s: dear hair, please be good to ur owner...be healthy okay? grow faster please....heheh...well what do u think? short hair or long hair?

1 comment:

  1. long hair u look beauty but short hair u look kawaiii. :D

    ReplyDelete